Town Planning for Traffic Engineers
May 6 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm$330
Develop a fundamental understanding of the planning system as it applies to traffic engineering!
This course is designed for traffic engineers who work in the town planning sector. It is suitable for those working in both the public and the private sectors. The purpose of the course is to provide an explanation of the elements of the town planning system that are relevant to your role.
Issues covered include:
- what does the planning scheme say about traffic engineering?
- what is a zone and an overlay?
- the top ten things you need to know about the planning scheme.
- what are your existing use rights?
- How do you calculate car parking and bicycle parking rates?
- What is VCAT and how can you participate in that process?
John Glossop, Director, Glossop Town Planning
Morning Tea will be provided.
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE ONE WEEK PRIOR AND SPOTS ARE LIMITED.
REQUEST AN INVOICE AT CHECKOUT TO SECURE YOUR PLACE AND PAY LATER.